Friday, July 24, 2009

Antique Farm

I love vintage! I love farms! In fact, I eventually want to raise chickens for eggs, sheep for wool (I am a knitter), and we have been gardening for the last couple of years. So, I wanted to create a tribute to farms and the feel of farm life. Many of us get carried away with technology, the city, fast pace of life....We tend to forget the basics. So, here it is - only but a handful of wonderful antiques from Etsy. Click on the links below the pictures to go directly to the items for sale.

2 comments:

  1. These are some wonderful finds. I just love farms! That Down on the Farm Child's Scarf is so delightful!

    Thank you so much for including our Spring on the Farm Lithograph. Have a wonderful weekend!

    <3 Samy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of finds here. I love the 1958 Classic Children's Book.

    I never lived on a farm, but had family who did...it was always fun when going to visit.

    xo

    ReplyDelete